Wednesday 11 February 2015

Plog #2 Working @Chocolade Salon Brussels!

Hey everyone!

What's going on?

Normally I don't really do plogs are sharing my week with you (I only did it once). And I like it but nothing more... but I wanna try it once again.

Sunday I had the chance to work in "Le Salon du Chocolat" in Brussels with my job Valentino. I was really excited with knowing I will work there, where there is like a lot of great chocolatiers like Marcolini (not himself, but his workers), Darcis, etc. There are much nice and exeptional things made with chocolate. You have many chocolatefountains, chocolat drawings and also an Chocolate dress fashion show. I haven't seen much of all those nice things, because I had to work hard (harder than I thought). But my parents went also to it, just to visist the Salon and took some pictures for me. Here they are...


 This are the dresses made of Chocolat (I have seen the fashion show  because I could see it was next to my stand, but I could'n take pictures, sorry!). I liked the dresses a lot. Miss Belgium 2015 also wear one of them, the winning one I thought. Nice to see!



 a chocolate fountain made by Callebaut!
This last picture is so cool, it is a sushi bar with sushi's made of chocolat! How cool?

Q: What did you thought of the pictures? 

Love of Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment