Monday 7 December 2015

Sinterklaas!

Hey you!

So, yesterday was the day that most of the Dutch kids wait a whole year : 6th of Decembre when Sinterklaas comes! I realised that it's only a tradition in the Netherlands/Belgium/... and find it very sad that not every kid could have that great day. (For the people who don't know what it is: Sinterklaas is a old man who comes every year to bring every kid a present if they were gentle that year)

This year, like all the years before, I received some presents that I wanna share with you.

The first one is a little bracelet with a bit (for a horse) totally in leather. I was looking for one like this since a while and this one is just so classic and classy, I love it!

The second one is Hollister Jogging in pink. First of all I think what? I don't use that kind of things ... But my mom said "yeah, I thought it was a good idea, now that you'll be studying all day, it's more comfi and still fancy" and indeed! Since yesterday, I don't wear a jean or a legging but that jogging!

The third one is a Cotton Bag from The Brussels Corner. I have done some shootings for The Brussels Corner a while ago, and I really love that one bag! I wanted a cotton bag also so this was the perfect match!

The last one and the best one is... A Pink Fluffy Unicorn CherryStone ! That was also a present I first thought what?! A teddybear ? But then I saw what it was and damn I was immediatly in love with it!

This were my presents for this year, what about you? Do you also celebrate Sinterklaas?

Love of Lou!


No comments:

Post a Comment