Sunday 29 June 2014

CITY TRIP: London! (The trip: part 1)

Hellowww guys!
Like I said in my last post, I've went to London with my family for 3 days.
Because it was one of my most beautiful trips, so I wanna share it with you, guys, with all the details!
Today I'm gonna tell you how it went, what we've done,..
We woke up saturday the 21 on 5 'o clock to take us train, it was really hard... But yeah, a little effort for something wonderful!
We were waiting the train to go to Brussels and there we would take us Eurostar direction London.
And that moment, my little sister (the 12 year old one) realised she forgot the code of the lock from her bagages!
It was hilarious, she was in panic and began to do every number ( Lucky for her, it wasn't 999!). Then finally arrived in the trainstation of Brussels, it was like in the airport, passing the douane, ID controller,... really cool for someone who hasn't done that for a while ( I don't remember it..)
Once in the train, I just listen to music and read "Angels & Demons" of Dan Brown. And then, we arrived in the station "St Pancreas" in London! :D

 Everything just look like a dream.. Because wewere very hungry, first thing we did is buying a breakfast in the "Marks & Spencer" (lovely market, I'm so excited they're coming back in Belgium!) Then we took the metro for going to us apartment. That's really something you have to do in London, taking a metro. 

And once our bagages dropped, we went visiting Candem Town! I have went to London 4 years before but haven't seen that and I was so hapy I will finally see it.


 It was wonderful, shops everywhere and for everyone, with the weirdest things you can imagine and the cheapest things. You have like little shops with every print you can imagine, or the oldest Dr Martens shop, or even the Cyberdog, a shop with really weird but so fancy things. 

I think I bought the most of my things there. Then we went eating to a "Vegetarian Thai" Buffet. It was DELICIOUS! I have never eaten so much, it was just heaven! Then after that, we went back to us apartment, take a break and continued watching the tower of London, the Tower Bridge, the Millenium Bridge, the Shakespeare theatre,.. 


It was a faboulous day, but damned I had a lot of foot pain! We went back to the apartment, taking a dinner, watching English TV, enjoying our view, taking a shower and slee, because tomorrow will wait another faboulous day!
Love of Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment