Monday 15 December 2014

Winter Fun in Brussels!

Hello guys!

So, Saturday the 6th, I was still studying after a week of hard work and examens. My mom said it was maybe a good idea to do something ohter in the evening, that I needed to go outside of my room. So, I went with the whole family to the Winter Fun in Brussels.

It was nice, there was like a lot of lights in trees, on the buildings, ...
The christmas market was also nice, there was some originals little shops etc.
The Grand Place had an whole play with lights, with music. (You can see it on the picture of the tower I took).


But damn, that crowd... It is nothing for me, I don't like being between thousand people, pushed,..

This is the pictures I took, I kind of like them.

What do you think of them?

Love of Lou!




No comments:

Post a Comment