Tuesday 29 September 2015

International Coffee DAY 2015!

Hello you there!

So as you know, if you follow me on instagram, is that I'm addicted to coffee in every form: Latte, Cappuccino, Frappuccino,.. You could drink a coffee every moment of the day, every season! I'm not only addicted just to coffee, but also to the Coffeestore Starbucks. I love every coffee they make and I could spend every day there! I think I'm not the only one how does feel like this about this coffeeshop.

So today was the International Coffee Day and Starbucks gave away a free Latte for everyone who came in the shop between 9:00 and 11:00... Ofcourse, I had planned something and couldn't be there on time but it didn't hold me to go there.

For this occasion, I thought of sharing my top 3 of my favourites Starbucks.

 

1. Caramel Coffee Jelly Frappuccino.

A cold creamy caramel blended Frappuccino with coffee jelly, finished with a delicious cream topping and caramel drizzle, yes that is the Caramel Coffee Jelly Frappuccino. This one stole my heart in Kopenhagen this summer, it was damn hot but I wanted a coffee badly. Perfect for a warm summer day like that one! (Sometimes I wish it was summer again to drink one of them again...)

2. Caramel Macchiato

The whole year, this is my heartbreaking one, I love it and Always will! Mostly of the time I drink coffe with the taste of Caramel, because they are the best ones. But a Macchiato, an Espresso with freshly steamed milk, is better than Cappuccino's, Espresso's,etc. Here they don't only put an Espresso with steamed milk but also a vanilla-flavourd syrup with an Caramel drizzle again (I really do like this last one).


3. Pumpkin Spice Latte.

The autumn is back with his cold days, red leaves and... the Pumpkin Spice Latte. An Espresso with milk and flavor notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg topped with whipped cream and real pumpkin pieces is really the musthave for these days! I tried it while I was learning in the Starbucks between two lessons and I was pleasantly surprised. The pumpkin is such a good taste in combination with the coffee and the cinnamon mades it perfectly matched all together. If you have the occasion to drink this one one of these days, don't hesitate, it is a real journey just drinking this little coffee!


What is your favourite coffee in The Starbucks? Did you try one of these ones?

I hope you enjoyed reading this (and that you're wanting a Starbucks now), blogposts about Corsica and all the pics are coming soon!

Love of Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment