Tuesday 1 September 2015

Quote of the month: Septembre 2015

Hello there!


Like you probably already saw, earlier I did a Quote of the week every week, but I think otherwise this blog is gonna be only quotes and nothing really interesting anymore, I thought a quote on the beginning of every month was enough.

So this month, I found a beautiful one in one of my favourites books: A Work in Progress.

“It’s okay. It may not seem like it right now, but you are going to be fine. I know it’s scary, but don’t be afraid. You are who you are, and you should love that person, and I don’t want anyone to have to go through 22 years of their life afraid to accept that.”
Connor Franta

I found it perfect for the moment I'm passing through at the moment. Being graduated, going to University, being an adult now, having my driving licence, ... It's kind of scary in the beginning, and this holidays were hard because I was asking myself "Have I choosen the right course?", "Do I really wanna do that the rest of my life?", "What now? What is coming now?", "Will my friends of high school still be my friends?" and surely "Am I ready for the adult life?"

So yes, it didn't seem great this holidays, but now that "The real life" is coming closer I think it's going to be fine. And if it isn't the right choice, I can still change. If I don't want to do that for the rest of my life, well I will find out. What is coming now, is a new life, but an experience more. And real friends will stay friends. Even if you're life is changing.

Have you already had this phase in your life?
If this phase is still to happen in your life, I hope this quote will help you out of the labyrinth you will be. (Hard times are there to make the good times better!)

Love of Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment